cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: The Undeniable Power of the Synchros Slate S500

Sprint Product Ambassador

syncrhos.jpg

If you want your hair blown back by a set of hot premium headphones, you need these Slate S500's!

I have used quite a few headsets over the years especially when I was living a double life as club DJ in San Francisco while still doing sales support for Sprint (ah, to be in my late 20's again when I could play at set until 4am then somehow be at a desk by 7:30).  The Sony V700s were my go to headphones over the years though I since have moved onto Beats MIXRs for the occasional DJ gig for fun.

But I have never used powered headphones before and those batteries really help shake the brain and boost the bass, let me tell you.  Plus the incredible range and clarity that the Livestage filter brings will make you literally feel like you are there at a concert, in the moment.  Just close your eyes and go!

As the teaser says on JBL.com:

The JBL S500 will set you free, bringing you all the head-rush of a powerful sound experience while giving you stylish looks to match. Fitted with proprietary LiveStage™ technology and JBL PureBass performance, it's precision-made from real materials with a lightweight but durable steel headband appointed with plush leather earcushions, you can count on feeling as good as your music sounds.

These truly are the "next big thing in sound" from JBL and although a bit pricey, you will definitely get your money's worth.  Highly recommended from us here at the Product Ambassador team.  But don't take our word for it, try em out for yourselves.  I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Until next time,

The Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer:
The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the
company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint
devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador
shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this
post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not
represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond
to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee