cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is Talk and surf on these phones?

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Where is Talk and surf on these phones?

I didn't say stuff.... I said BS.  BS is usually associated with a lie. Not "stuff".

If you must sensor my my post try to be a bit more accurate with the translation.

GrandMaster

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Buzz-About-Wireless/Make-calls-and-use-data-at-the-same-time-with-Sp... for those wanting the info.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

That is a totally inaccurate statement.  Sprint can not do Talk and Surf because of it's technology infrastructure.  Sprint is the ONLY carrier in the U.S. that doesn't have this capability.  I've been to many 3rd world countries that the carriers have this capability.  Why Sprint continues to deal out this BS is a beyond me.....  

Highlighted
Wizard

Hello Jim_Grant. We're  implementing Calling Plus, which allows customers to use voice and data simultaneously while on the Sprint LTE network or WiFi.  Calling PLUS has just been enabled on the following devices:

-Samsung J7 Perx

-LG Stylo 3

-Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+

We're working to add more devices to the list as soon as possible.

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat