cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with my DuraMax

Highlighted
Journeyman

Help with my DuraMax

I have the DuraMax Kyocera now for 1 month. The booklet they give you and well it doesn't tell how to do certain things.

This my sound strange but my calculator doesn't work. You can put in 1 set of numbers but it will not add subtract or anything.

and forget totaling. I did a search and followed the directions and it still doesn't work.

And I would like to know if there is any way you can take recorded memos like songs and put them

to your ring tones?  I had the i680 nextel and your could do that for ring tones.

Other then the phone cases you can order here is there anywhere we can get the hard snap on case like the i680 & i686 have?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Help with my DuraMax

Sorry to hear about the troubles your having, if you do a google search on "Kyocera duramax user guide" you'll get the entire thing. Also the phone has had some major updates to it to help certain things like DC quality and security enhancements. That might also be why the calculator doesn't work. Try going to menu<settings<update phone<update firmware. Make sure you do that until it says there are no updates. And try it at least 3 times because sometimes they don't like to pill up immediately .

Journeyman

I just upgraded to the Duaramax from the I680 today.  Was told I had to by the sales team that although Sprint is charging us for unrestricted use, they are rapidly decommissioning towers, causing additional deteriorating service in IDEN.

Anyway, the DC is by far very substandard to the I680 and it's other models. On a scale of 1 to 10, after 4 hours usage, I'd have to strewtch to rate it a 2, though the salespeople swore that it would significantly blow the doors off of the I680.

Overall I am completely dissatisfied with this product, it's functionability and service and expect to return it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Dura Junk is just that..........JUNK. 2nd time sent to new york today for phone powering itself on by itself after minutes and hours multiple times.  They tried to blame it on the battery and replaced that and it still did it.  Other sprint store said if batteries could turn things on bythemselves...we are all in big trouble.

Highlighted
Journeyman

My calculator would not work either just like yours...but after a week or 2 and software upgrades it misteriously started working.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat