cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About the Icecream Sandwich update coming

Journeyman

I am asking that You, SPRINT, to send a request to Kyocera to update the Kyocera Echo to the new ICS update whenever it becomes available.

Thanks In Advance

( They said that you had to request it, so I'm asking you to )

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

YES, YES SPRINT - please help us get Icecream Sandwich  -

I need this update and I need it NOW!

Master

As of right now there is no information  about  an update.  Do not know if they have even written the software for their device .  As we have information we will post it

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: About the Icecream Sandwich update coming

Kyocera states that Sprint must request a build, so the customers can get the update quickly.

Just saying we would appreciate a request from you guys since we've recently been e.o.l'd

Just to update on the g.v. problem. Think I've located the problem. Of course it required rooting.

Now I know why everyone wants to unlock these phones. Speed!

1319169112337.jpg

Never thought I would own a phone so fast.

Journeyman

It would be nice to see 4.0 on this phone but i do not think it will happen as this phone has already hit the EOL list then again it is running 2.3.4 so anything is possible.

Journeyman

It isn't likely sadly that it will be upgraded to Ice Cream Sandwich, since the phone has been discontinued by Sprint. I wish it was though.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat