We've posted a FAQ about the new dual screen Kyocera Eco:
Be sure to check that out for all the common questions.
FAQ's about this phone:
1. Terrible Battery Life. Strike 1
2. To get longer battery life they want you to swap out batteries on a daily basis. Strike 2
3. 3G. Strike 3
4. Not dual core. Strike 1
5. If you want to watch anything between both screens, you get a nice black line. Strike 2
6. As of now, very little Apps can be run simutaneously between screens from what I have read. Strike 3
7. Kyocera still makes phones? Strike 1
8. Only 4.3" total between the 2 screens combined? Isn't the Evo 4"? Doesn't offer much there. Strike 2
9. Oh and have I mentioned that the battery life spec states that it is up to 5.5 hrs use time? Wow good luck if you get in a wreck or something else bad happens. Strike 3
Which officially closes out on this phone, and I am not someone who looks into these phones in depth, so if anyone wants to add to my list, you are more than welcome, also if you see I mistated or wrote something incorrect, feel free to correct that as well.
So what is unique about this phone beside the dual screen and how r u going to get a unique exprience with Echo 3G phone?The Epic 4G and the Evo 4G are the best phones out there with 4G sevice.Why did Sprint decice to put this phone as a 3G phone and why not 4G phone.The phone would be unique if it had 4G sevice and u would havd a better unique experience with 4G sevice than 3G sevice.