Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about the Echo? Check the FAQ

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Questions about the Echo? Check the FAQ

We've posted a FAQ about the new dual screen Kyocera Eco:

http://community.sprint.com/baw/community/buzzaboutwireless/phones-and-devices/android_phones/kyocera_echo/blog/2011/02/07/kyocera-echo-faq

Be sure to check that out for all the common questions.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman
Journeyman

Re: Questions about the Echo? Check the FAQ

FAQ's about this phone:

1. Terrible Battery Life.  Strike 1

2. To get longer battery life they want you to swap out batteries on a daily basis.  Strike 2

3. 3G.  Strike 3

1 Down

4. Not dual core.  Strike 1

5. If you want to watch anything between both screens, you get a nice black line.  Strike 2

6. As of now, very little Apps can be run simutaneously between screens from what I have read.  Strike 3

2 Down

7. Kyocera still makes phones?  Strike 1

8. Only 4.3" total between the 2 screens combined? Isn't the Evo 4"? Doesn't offer much there. Strike 2

9. Oh and have I mentioned that the battery life spec states that it is up to 5.5 hrs use time? Wow good luck if you get in a wreck or something else bad happens. Strike 3

3 down

Which officially closes out on this phone, and I am not someone who looks into these phones in depth, so if anyone wants to add to my list, you are more than welcome, also if you see I mistated or wrote something incorrect, feel free to correct that as well.

Journeyman
Journeyman

Correction to #8

Echo is a 4.7" and Evo is 4.3", still a very small amount gained, but just wanted to get that statement corrected.

Highlighted
Wizard

So what is unique about this phone beside the dual screen and how r u going to get a unique exprience with Echo 3G phone?The Epic 4G and the Evo 4G are the best phones out there with 4G sevice.Why did Sprint decice to put this phone as a 3G phone and why not 4G phone.The phone would be unique if it had 4G sevice and u would havd a better unique experience with 4G sevice than 3G sevice.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat