cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Ambassador: Kyocera Hydro Vibe in Review

Journeyman

It has been several weeks now.  And I must say this device has stood up to everything I can think to do with it.  It is a hardy device that is water resistant.  That leads to great ice breakers, and meetings timers.  Sure I have a few minutes, then dunk your phone in water and tell them they have 30 minutes of your time.  What I find even more impressive is the fact that even fuly submereged my mobile hotspot kept connected and I was able to surf internet and retrieve emails the entire time connected to a device submereged in water.

The device has a small compact form factor that makes it a comfort to car, not overly big and awkard as some devices are getting now days.  I will admit it is not a tier one flagship phone.  For its specs it is in my mind better.  Better ease of use, better feel of use, and really a better value.  this a great phone for mid level emplotyees a a company that need to stay in touch via direct connect and email.  It has all the functionality of a high end smart phone with out the bells and whistles that raise up the price.

All in all I enjoy this little work horse and recommend it as an option for buisness and personal use alike.  It is hardy, water prof, snappy, has access to Sprint Spark speeds, Direct connect, and the entirety of the Google Playstore at your fingertips.

Take a chance and enjoy this phone.

-Jeremy The Product Ninja

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee