cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Kyocera Hydro Vibe Battery Life

Journeyman

The Kyocera Hydro Vibe continues to impress me with its build quality. This time I am raving about the extra-long lasting battery, despite having all of the fancy smartphone features. The battery is a whopping 2000mAh and removable (shocked me since its waterproof!!) This means, you can talk for up to 14 hours and standby time up to 8 days! For a high powered phone, especially at Sprint’s $29.99 (with 2yr agreement) price point, these numbers are excellent.

But Kyocera also added a feature called Eco Mode with MaxiMZR. This mode turns off certain features, and turns your background to a darker color which consumes less power.

Now when you know you will be away from a charger for a while, you have an option to extend the already fantastic battery life of a great smartphone!

Did I mention its waterproof? And Spark capable? And wireless charging ready out of the box?

For blogs about these features and more, visit Kyocera Hydro Vibe

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.