cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Kyocera Hydro Vibe Panorama picture

The Kyocera Hydro Vibe after having the device for over three weeks, I'm really enjoying the speed on the Sprint Spark network, yes Kyocera Hydro Vibe was built to work on Sprint's Spark network and I just happen to live in the market were it has been released, the first thing my husband said when he used the device was WOW this thing is fast and I simply said it the Sprint Spark!!  Check out the speed test results:

Download

20.29Mb/s

Upload

5.96Mb/s

Ping

Device

Server

DALLAS, TX

Kyocera Hydro Vibe come with all the Apps and feature you would see in a higher end device, plus it has direct connect which a lot of the newer devices don't have making it great for any job site, (it's doesn't come preloaded you will need to down load a app to use the Direct Connect feature).  It comes preloaded with Next Radio it also has a cool feature to take great Panorama picture  and it's easy to use,  just focus on what you want to capture and follow the red line.

20140610_103921.jpg

and once done you get a perfect Panorama picture.

2014-06-10_10-32-24.jpg

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”