cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Kyocera Hydro Vibe you get More for what you paid for!

The Kyocera Hydro Vibe is low-end smartphone from Sprint and Kyocera. Sprint is selling it right now for $0 down and $9.59/month or $29.99 with a new two-year contract.

Now who said you get what you pay for?

With the Kyocera Hydro Vibe you get:

1.     Water proof device

only if my brother had the Kyocera Hydro Vibe he would not had to replace his high in device when he was talking on it in the rain and it stop working from water damage.

2.     Impact resistant touchscreen

Now how many phones out here that can take a fall and still have the touchscreen intact?  Not many, none that I’ve had before. Only if my sister in-law had the Kyocera Hydro Vibe she would not had to replace her high end phone after dropping it while talking to my brother while he was on his phone in the rain.(ture store).

hydro vibe.png

3.     Smart Sonic Sound

With Kyocera Hydro Vibe the entire display vibrates to transmit sound from the other party using both sound and waves and vibration, the display is the speaker so you dont have to leave a loud

noisy room to hear.

Kyocera Hydro Vibe has an 8-megapixel main camera with LED flash and HDR/panorama shooting mode, and has a 2-megapixel user-facing camera.

The Kyocera Hydro Vibe also offers NFC, wireless charging, 8GB of internal storage, and support for memory cards up to 32GB. Kyocera Hydro Vibe is compatible with Sprint Spark in markets where available.

Now back to my question with the Kyocera Hydro Vibe you get what you paid for and a lot more.

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”