cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador Kyocera Hydro Vibe

After over five weeks using the  Kyocera Hydro Vibe I can say it's a durable device, the water proofing and impact resistance screen makes this a pretty good device for anyone. It seem to only take a plug in charge with the charger the device came with, I have not been able to use a  universal plug in charger, but once charged the device will stay charged for over 24 hours before needing to be recharge which is a great battery life, it also comes with PMA enabled (Power Matter Alliance) for no cord charring, simple set the device on a charge pad which is sole separately.

Now my only issue with the Kyocera Hydro Vibe is taking Videos, it's a hit or miss. Over the weekend I took the device to a concert and was only able to get one good video (the file is too large to upload however the sound was amazing, wish I was able to share it)  the others came out with stat and rolling very slowly frames however all  the still pictures came out  perfect, not bad for a low cost device. With Smart Sonic technology I was able to receive calls and heard the caller as if no one was in the room with me and there were over 2500 people and loud music in the background, very impressed.  Now what makes this device stand out to me is that it work on the Sprint Spark network at speed like  I get with my home ISP, the Kyocera Hydro Vibe works for me in areas that  I've never had service at before. The Kyocera Hydro Vibe has direct talk and everything you would expect to see in flagship devices, it's durable and at a great price !!!!

facebook_-994144248.jpg

mills505448792.jpg

picture of recording artist Stephanie Mills.

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”