cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Kyocera Hydro Vibe

Highlighted

Sprint Product Ambassador: Kyocera Hydro Vibe

This was my first time using the self service activation process and It was very simple, I typed in my phone number and account PIN and the Kyocera Hydro Vibe was off on the new Sprint Spark network!  The first thing I notice was the LTE display showing and with out connecting to wi-fi the Kyocera Hydro Vibe took off with amazing speed, the device perform very well on Sprint's network!!   The kyocera Hydro Vibe has no receiver speakers, so communication is possible regardless of the phones position relative to the ear, making it easier to hear in loud places. If you're looking for a smaller device Kyocera Hydro Vibe has a 4.5 qHD (540X960) IPS capacitive touchscreen Impact Resistant display. This is great device for first time android user and for customers that are looking for a lower priced smartphone.

specs.png

*** The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. ***

0 REPLIES 0
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat