Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Newest addition to Kyocera's Hydro Series of waterproof Android smartphones

Highlighted

Sprint Product Ambassador: Newest addition to Kyocera's Hydro Series of waterproof Android smartphones

Kyocera Hydro Vibe is the newest addition to Kyocera's successful Hydro Series of waterproof Android smartphones,  which can be submerged in up to one 3.28 feet of water for up to 30 minutes, (let just say I will not be trying this at home..)  This should come in handy for those summer water activities.

Hydro Vibe features Smart Sonic Receiver audio technology, allowing users to hear conversations more clearly in noisy environments like baseball games and loud restaurants and water parks, just another plus for a great summer device.

Hydro Vibe has an impact resistant touchscreen!  What else could you ask for in a smartphone?   The Kyocera Hydro Vibe feature easy and very convenient charging;

Just set the phone on a charge pad and it start charging with no cords!!!!

hydro vibe.png

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”

0 REPLIES 0
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat