cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Unboxing the Kyocera Hydro VIBE

Highlighted

Sprint Product Ambassador: Unboxing the Kyocera Hydro VIBE

One of the exciting part of a new phone for me is looking at the packaging and see what I can use the fancy box for after I remove and activate the device,  well the Kyocera Hydro VIBE came in a simple cost effective package, nothing fancy, just a box big enough to hold the device and the accessories that came with it, battery and charger and owner’s manual.  It does not come with the wireless charging pad, it's sold separately, was looking forward to getting the charging pad,

20140516_134805 (2).jpg

20140519_105250.jpg

My first impression was oh this is a small phone comparied to the devices I'm use to owning like the Samsung S4 or the HTC one. Not the ideal size but workable.

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat