cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: smart sonic technology: helmet head is ok

Journeyman

Another reason as if you needed more to get the Kyocera Hydro Vibe is their Smart Sonic technology.

Ever stand in a crowded room, put your index finger in one ear and press the phone into your other ear?

I know you have done this, I know I have.

Kyocera's smart sonic technology make it so that you do no have to do this anymore.

Now you wont have to move to a quieter area, or have to wipe off that ear wax from you index finger.

The Kyocera Hydro Vibe has a ceramic piezoelectric actuator that takes the place of a phone's speaker to let listeners hear phone calls in even the loudest environments.

The Kyocera emits sound without speakers, see below

illustration.gif

image courtsey of http://www.androidauthority.com/smart-sonic-technology-255446/

For those who work outside in construction or other jobs with helmets you wont need to take it off in order to use the phone.

I tried it at my desk with my co workers football helmet and it works fine.

So not only is this phone rugged, water proof, and reasonably priced, it lets you actually hear your calls in any enviroment.

KIMG0003.jpg

Thanks

Stanny George

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.”