cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Life with the KHV

Wizard

KHV_Grass.JPG

I've had the KHV for about four weeks now. What a great device and for the price you just can't beat it. Even though it's considered a mid-range device it's quite snappy and you'll have no problems loading any launcher or game or watching netflix. The quad-core processor will have you covered. So far I've loaded 4 different launchers on the device (SPB Shell, Nova Launcher, ADW, & Solo Launcher). I'm not sure which one I'll stick with yet but they all run great and I have yet to experience any lag or issues with the KHV running these.

Battery Life

I'm also very happy with this device and the battery life on it. I'm getting around 15hrs of use on a single charge with it, which is great that I can go the entire day without having to worry about charging it.

Camcorder

I'm also impressed that I can record in 1080p, Here's a great video of what life is like in the summer here in FL, usually the same time every day and after it's over it clears right up as if nothing ever happened. The KHV is one device that I don't need to worry about getting wet so filming these types of conditions I don't have to worry if the device gets soaked!

Here's also a couple of reviews regarding the KHV. If you have a tween or teen and looking for an inexpensive phone for them you can't go wrong with the this device.

CNET

The Good Sprint's Kyocera Hydro Vibe is affordable on contract, it's water resistant, and it has a few nifty software features for first-time smartphone users.

TechnoBuffalo

If you’re looking for a budget-friendly phone that can still take a beating Kyocera has your back.

Android Headline

As far as a smartphone that’s available for $30 on a new contract, this is probably one of your better choices out there, especially on Sprint.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee