cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Mermaid? Nope! Just my girlfriend (Underwater pictures)

Journeyman

DISCLAIMER: THE CAMERA WAS NOT DESIGNED TO TAKE PICTURES UNDERWATER, SO

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND DOING IT...

That said, it does work.

This is my girlfriend helping me with the test:

KIMG0015.jpg

KIMG0016.jpg

and this is just a picture underwater:

KIMG0013.jpg

As you can see, the camera works quite well under water, but this was just me being brave with the phone.

Please note that only the physical buttons will work underwater. The screen was not meant to be used

under those conditions. Moreover, the waterproof nature of the phone does not mean it is meant to be

used as an underwater camera, so you may damage it in the long run. If you REALLY want to use it

underwater, I would recommend just leaving the video recorder on.

Please remember that, if used in salt water, you should immediately rinse the phone off with fresh water to

prevent any corrosion.

Share you Hydrated Hydro Vibe experiences below!

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee

5 Comments