cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Quickest way to set up your Kyocera Hydro Vibe

Journeyman

https://community.sprint.com/baw/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/38-5135-50885/hydro1.jpg (source)

So, you got your new Kyocera Hydro Vibe and are ready to *accidentally* walk into the hot tub with it.

All you have to do is turn this bad boy on and go through the standard android log in process when

activating a new phone and, wait...did it just go to the home screen? Then you think "...wait...wait a

minute...where is the standard stuff I usually see when first activating an android phone? Where is it? 

OMGOMGOMGOMG! What do I do?!". Don't worry! I have you covered.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-5sYHvDtr9GI/TdwbajIUICI/AAAAAAAAA7g/4w8Jw9n61ho/s1600/man-is-confused-by-message-on-cell-phone.jpg (source)

First, you will want to log into your wireless router. You can do so by pulling the notification tray down with two

fingers, clicking the WiFi icon, turning WiFi on choosing your access point and logging in. Then, go to your settings

(either through the notification tray or in the app drawer), go to "accounts", add your google account (sign in with

your gmail), and all your google information will start syncing up (gmail, contacts, pictures, apps, etc). Have more

accounts to add? No problem! Just do the same thing for any other accounts you want to add to the device (email,

facebook, etc), and you're done!

If you are not convinced, you can read how to add an account straight from the horse's (google's) mouth here

Enjoy!

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee