cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kyocera Torque Wifi not connecting

Journeyman

Kyocera Torque Wifi not connecting

I have 3 different phones in our house, Samsung, Motorola and Kyocera Torque plus other wifi based devices.  The Torque constantly has trouble automatically connecting to our house wifi.  If i disconnect and reconnect it then connects ok. No other devices have this problem.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Master

Re: Kyocera Torque Wifi not connecting

jntalan

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out to us! Have you tried forgetting the WiFi network then adding it back? Let me know if this worked.

- Layla
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yes i have tried that and it didn't help.

Now because of this issue the phone has used all it'a data already and out billing cycle just started.

Master

jntalan, Has the phone always had this issue or did it just start recently?  Is it just at the house or does the phone do this with all it's remembered WiFi networks? - Christy

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Yes, this only started recently.  We've had the phone almost a year and it seems like it's only in the last fews months has this phone been having this issue.

The phone isn't really used, via WiFi, at other remembered locations.

Master

jntalan - Please take your device to the nearest Sprint repair center for a full diagnostic test. Please visit http://bit.ly/1dDKYKx to locate your closest Sprint repair center. - Christopher S.
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat