11/24 - LG Rumor Touch Maintenance Release - LN510ZVC

Highlighted
Wizard

11/24 - LG Rumor Touch Maintenance Release - LN510ZVC

LG Rumor Touch Maintenance Release - LN510ZVC

Enhancements/Fixes

• Device won't power up past the Rumor screen

Important Notes:

You can see all LG Rumor Touch Maintenance Releases, install instructions, and subscribe to receive updates here.

Message was edited by: dshoem01

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Journeyman

Got my LG Rumor a few months back and had absolutely no issues until the last several days. I am current with LN510ZVC and suddenly I cannot text out or recieve. Powering down, taking out battery and powering up again is a bunch of BS! But since I've been a loyal customer for over a decade AND currently have 3 lines, my options are to get screwed over some more and just either deal with it or buy a new phone (full price of course, since it's not my "time" to upgrade)...thanks for selling a phone despite having the same issues on it for the past year or so. Not Sprint's problem...it's a LG phone, right? Buncha of crap!  

Highlighted
Journeyman

What's it going to take for Sprint and LG to wake up and realize that a new firmware version is needed?  Previous versions did not fix the problem.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat