Wizard

2/18 - LG Mach Software Update - LS860ZV7

LG Mach Software Update - LS860ZV7

Enhancements/Fixes

- California battery standards compliance

- Updated Sprint TV icon

Important Notes

- Software version is LS860ZV7

- Updates are released in stages with 100% of devices having received the update within 5 days. When 

checking for the update, you may receive a message that no update is available, check back later or

wait until the update notification is sent to your device. 

Update your software

1) From the Home screen, tap the Menu key

2) Tap System settings

3) Scroll to and tap System Updates

4) Tap Update LG software

5) Tap Check now

6) If a system update is available, follow the prompts to download and install the update

7) If no update is available, tap the Home key

Check the software version on your device

1) From the Home screen, tap the Menu key

2) Tap System settings

3) Scroll to and tap About phone

4) Tap Software information

5) The software version is now displayed

Message was edited by: dshoem01 - corrected sw version

5 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: 2/18 - LG Mach Software Update - LS970ZV7

Pretty sure you mixed up the update version here, as the Mach is an LG LS860, not 970. LS970 is the Optimus G.

https://securecdn.disqus.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/436/6206/original.jpg

Wizard

Re: 2/18 - LG Mach Software Update - LS970ZV7

Thanks!  I've corrected it. 

Desi

Journeyman

Re: 2/18 - LG Mach Software Update - LS860ZV7

Is there already, or will there be a LS860ZV8?

Journeyman

I'm going to assume the answer to Charles' question, above, is a no? It seems like the Mach was orphaned practically the moment it was released. I notice it doesn't even have a dedicated sub-board of its own in the Sprint Community LG area.

Too bad, too, as I've found it to be an extremely capable phone. Compared to my previous model, the original Samsung S̶h̶*̶t̶s̶t̶o̶r̶m̶ Transform (what a disaster), the Mach is a speed demon! Especially for those of us who like having a physical keyboard. Add to that the fact that I got mine for $20 @ Amazon (with contract renewal) less than a month after it was released, and I've been extremely happy with it.

Journeyman

I love this phone also best phone i have had from sprint the keyboard is the best i am abel to type very fast cause the keys are raised up a little.......I have had Sprint over 10 years best one yet!!!!

Lisa [Personal Information Removed]

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum.  To protect your privacy, please do not post any personal information including phone numbers, full address, email address, or account number and/or PIN.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.