Important Notes:

- Software version is LN510ZVD

- This software update may be initiated by the customer on 3/21 or you may wait

until it's pushed to your device on 3/28  

- Refer to the LG Rumor Touch Software Update blog for install instructions

2 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: 3/21 - LG Rumor Touch Software Update - LN510ZVD

This doesn't stop the phone from rebooting whenever it feels like it. I checked and this is the version on my phone.

Journeyman

Re: 3/21 - LG Rumor Touch Software Update - LN510ZVD

Also, it doesn't add an option to turn off the blinking green service indicator light.  It still annoys me because I see a flash out of the corner of my eye every 10 seconds and it seems too much like the blinking red message/missed call indicator light.  Various Blackberry phones have the option to the turn the green light off. I live in an area where there is ALWAYS Sprint service so I don't need to know if I am within service range.  I doubt this will ever be fixed on this phone.  Their human factors engineers are worthless for not updating that long ago.

I bet this security firmware update is something LG/Sprint rolled out to all of their phones since they obviously wouldn't roll out a functionality/feature update to a 2 year old phone.   

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.