cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 questions regarding the LG Rumor 2

Journeyman

Re: 3 questions regarding the LG Rumor 2

I went to mini.opera.com and tried to download it, but it told me:  "This is a non-trusted file.  Sprint cannot guarantee support for or quality of the content."  So I did not download it.  What now??

I also hate the fact that the Rumor2 cannot scroll back and forth on web pages.  It's frustrating as hell!!

Journeyman

Download it anyway. Any file not developed specifically by Sprint will give you that message.

As for the scrolling, you will find Opera mini gives you many ore options. Use the settings like landscape, full screen, and mobile view (you may want this one, it puts everything into one column so you dont have to scroll left and right). Use the keys 2 and 8 to scroll fast up and down, 4 and 6 for left and right. Opera mini is 10000 times better than the junk mobile browser thats included,

http://help.opera.com/mini/1.2/en/start.html --shortcuts/tips/tricks

Journeyman

Thank you very much for the info.  I appreciate it!! 

Journeyman

I found I like the ringtones via myxer they sound much much better. Also I downloaded (using my phone) Opera Mini which allows me to see entire web pages also it moves much faster than Sprints browser. I hope this helps!

Highlighted
Journeyman

question number 1 no question number 2 idk number 3 no Hope this helps!

Sprint Custumer,

gameranth1 (Anthony)

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat