cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APN settings on my G8 are greyed out

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Re: APN settings on my G8 are greyed out

Hey there! We received a response. We are only responsible for unlocking the device, not getting the APNs to unlock. You can contact the carrier you are trying to activate the device on or contact LG. This is LG community page https://lgcommunity.us.com/ or click https://www.lg.com/us/support/telephone to check their contact info. 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

The issue is not with finding the aon settings its that its greyed out after switching carriers. I know the settings but have been unable to receive service code to edit my apn after dialing ##3282#

Highlighted
Journeyman

Exactly, this is the same problem I have. I got a tutorial to downgrade back to pie, will just do that.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Do you mind sending a link on how yo downgrade

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi, if you read back to 4th post. PM the community manager with your handset details...... and as long as it is not blacklisted....I think he should be able to get you the service code for your device.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you I'll try that
Highlighted
Journeyman
Highlighted
Journeyman

I sent him a PM already with the meid, waiting for a reply. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Waiting to see if this works. I bought 5 of these for families in Laos. With update, none of them work now 😞

Highlighted
Community Manager

Latest PM from @Acekid109 

Em_Will_I_Am_0-1579120894092.png

@Fongher10 wrote:

Waiting to see if this works. I bought 5 of these for families in Laos. With update, none of them work now 😞

Highlighted
Journeyman

please answer the PM and provide the service code!

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Fongher10 Let me get your account information. I'll see what we can do. My name is Juan and I'm with the Sprint social care department. Please send us a private message with your name, account holders name, phone number, account PIN or answer to the security question.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat