cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Pie update for LG G7 ThinQ

Go to solution
Journeyman

Android Pie update for LG G7 ThinQ

When is the expected update due on Sprint for the LG G7 thin Q?

13 REPLIES 13
Wizard

Re: Android Pie update for LG G7 ThinQ

Excellent question jmscott517. At this time, we haven' been provided a release date just yet. But to stay up to date on new updates visit us at https://community.sprint.com/t5/LG/bd-p/LG

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Thank you, standing by!
Wizard

You're welcome. Have a wonderful day. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

This is ridiculous, every other company has updated the phone except Sprint.

Wizard

I hear ya Dochsingh. The link above is where any news on this update will first be appear. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Journeyman

I don't care about your links, I need an answer not some links.

Wizard

I get you're frustration, but at this time we don't have an ETA on this update. Any news regarding this update will be available at that link. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Journeyman

Why won't Sprint just allow bootloader unlocking? Then people could have whatever version they can get their hands on.
Journeyman

It's so dumb, Sprint really doesn't want people to be getting phones from them. Next time I will buy unlocked version. So stupid, they promised to deliver pie update 6 months ago.

GrandMaster

they did?

where was this promised exactly?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Who are you??????

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat