cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i sell Lg Rumor 2?

SOLVED
Journeyman

Can i sell Lg Rumor 2?

i was thinking of buying myself a sanyo 2700 off ebay and i would like to get rid of my lg rumor 2. If i got the sanyo, then activated it with my account, Could i just go ahead and sell the rumor 2? could it be activated with another line? Thanks.

3 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Can i sell Lg Rumor 2?

Good Evening.......

I see that you are interested in purchasing another phone to take the place of the phone that you currently have on your account. Once you choose to activate a new phone on the account, this will then remove the ESN/DEC number for the Rumor 2 from your account which would then make it available to be activated on another line or even another account.

Hope this answers your question.....

Great Day & My Pleasure

Journeyman

Thanks, but i have seen on ebay of people selling phones with "bad ESN" where you have to "flash to cricket" or something like that. What is a bad ESN and how do i prevent it fromhappening to my rumor 2 when activating a new phone?

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Bad ESN can mean many things - often it will mean the ESN is flagged in our systems as lost or stolen.  You do the math.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.