cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currently unable to download. Please try again later - what?

Journeyman

Currently unable to download. Please try again later - what?

My phone is frequently giving me a message "Currently unable to download.  Please try again later."  Is that a sign of network trouble, or perhaps coverage problems?  I'm not very happy to see that, considering how much this plan costs.  Thanks to anyone who has solved this. 

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Currently unable to download. Please try again later - what?

Thank you for posting. I apologize about the experiences you have been receiving; what device are you using please? And what are you trying to download? Something from the internet like a picture or an app from the play store? Please let me know.

Thanks,

Krishel

Social Care

Master

Also, supply your Zipcode and nearest main cross streets so the local tower(s) can be looked at for problems.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

I am receiving  "Currently unable to download. Please try again later" when the phone is at rest!  I pick it up to place a call and it is displaying that message.  Rarely does it come up when I am sending a photo or looking at a photo or anything sensible like that.  My phone is an LG Mach.  thanks for whatever help you can provide.  LInda.

Journeyman

I am also having the same issue and wish to find a solution for this error message.

Journeyman

I'm getting the same message and I'm not trying to download anything.  I've been getting this message constantly it just blinks randomly on my phone and there wasn't anything that I downloaded that didn't come through.  I have downloaded since and everything comes through. Nothing is stuck that I am aware of. I have updated my profile and all other updates, restarted my phone, taken my battery out, called Sprint,  and they couldn't help.  I have an LG Mach.  I wish someone would figure out what is wrong and fix this.

Journeyman

JoelindaNichols,

I agree with your comment. I have tried everything I can think of to prevent the error message from populating on my phone to no avail to include removing apps and unstalling updates. Maybe if enough of the LG Mach users  with this error message post on this conversation...Sprint may actually view this as an issue and do something about it! It is extremely annoying to have a error message pop up when no activity has been conducted on the phone.

Frieme from this now!!

Journeyman

My fiance and I both have the LG mach and we see that error message pop up all the time and we are not downloading anything at all. Tried everything I could think of and still no results of any kind. Please help us!

Journeyman

My fiance and I both have the LG mach and we see that error message pop up all the time and we are not downloading anything at all. Tried everything I could think of and still no results of any kind. Please help us!

Journeyman

I think this problem may have to do with Google maps running in the background without GPS enabled.

Journeyman

Found a solution, will update if it stops working.  Go through your texts and delete any multimedia messages that never went through (or all just to cover your bases).  I noticed an old one that never turned into a picture and haven't seen the error since deleting.

Journeyman

Hi!  Earlier around four this afternoon I haven't been able to receive any MMS messages, and I know that they've been sent because I tried sending a picture through my mother's iPhone twice and it didn't get to my phone either times.

I have the LG Rumor Reflex.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat