cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone have a lotus elite they want to sell?

Journeyman

I am wanting to buy a lotus elite and mad that Sprint got rid of it.  I'm tired of my touch screen phone for the time being and want a change.

6 REPLIES 6
Master

If you log into Sprint.com and click on shop/phones and then filter for refurbished, a lot of times we have phones that are no longer being manufactured.  They are of course refurbished but there is a 30 day money back guarantee.  You might check it out from time to time, you might find the phone model that you're looking for.

Journeyman

None available.  I am so tired of my optimus s.  I like the physical buttons so much better.  I mad that Sprint some how thinks that the android based phones are more worthy.  Guess I have to watch ebay for what I want.  No satisfaction from Sprint.

Journeyman

I previously had a Lotus and loved it. Mine was destroyed by an amusement park ride so I had to use my upgrade. I upgraded to the Blackberry Style. I chose the Style because I loved the Lotus' design and wanted something similar. After getting used to the Blackberry OS I really love this phone. You may consider this an option if you want a new phone similar to your old one.

You are one of the few that value feature phones. Your issue flipped-you have a smartphone but like the feature phone better. Jason has a great idea of gettiing the Blackberry Style since you already under a data plan. Also the Rumor Touch is good. It is a touchscreen, but it has a slide out keyboard which I love.

Journeyman

My daughter had that and hated the Rumor.

Journeyman

I have a lotus elite that I just get because mine was broke, looking to get a different phone so I will be getting rid of my elite.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat