Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers

Journeyman

Drivers

I have the LS670 and I've connected to my computer but its unable to find the driver is there any way that I could download this driver to my computer? The USB is not connecting to my computer can you help?

1 REPLY 1

First of all, please make sure that USB debugging is unchecked.  You go there by going to menu, settings, applications, development and make sure USB debugging is unchecked.  If that doesnt work try using this link:

http://mustikamax.com/2011/03/12/download-lg-optimus-s-ls670-mobile-support-tool-driver-pc-suite-for...

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat