cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 107 trying to send texts

Journeyman

Error 107 trying to send texts

Cant send texts to other sprint phones. Get message "cant send message with card 1 error 107"

This error only happens when texting some of my contacts. All sprint phones. Im in NE Ohio if it matters

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Error 107 trying to send texts

JVOLPE73, thanks for contacting us. Lets find out what is going on with that. Are you able to make/receive calls? Did you recently swap devices? May I please have some of the cross streets and ZIP code of the location where this is happening?

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

No I did not swap devices. I did however recently update all available options including firmware / software etc. In settings / system updates. 

I am able to call the numbers but not send text.  same error 107 for 3 days. I have restarted my phone several times. 

Cross streets birch trace and penny lane

Zip code 44515

Master

JVOLPE73, thanks for replying. I reviewed the area and there are no issues reported by our Network Team that could be affecting the services. I'd like to take a look at the messaging settings on the account, please respond to the private message I sent you.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat