cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error - You have no calendars when attempting to select Google calendar on LG Optimus

Highlighted
Journeyman

Error - You have no calendars when attempting to select Google calendar on LG Optimus

There are no calendars displayed in the calendars list under settings for my LG Optimus. I am unable to view/sync my Google calendar with my phone. I am able to view/sync my Gmail account and Gmail Contacts with no problem. Why wouldn't my calendar appear as a sync option or in the list of calendars? What's interesting is that the default calendar on my LG Optimus does not appear in the list as the default selection. Please help! It does not make sense that for now I must view my Google Calendar via the web on my phone.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Re: Error - You have no calendars when attempting to select Google calendar on LG Optimus

Try this:

From a home screen, press the menu button.  Then tap Settings, Applications, Manage applications, and tap the All tab.  Find the program called Calendar Storage, and tap Clear Data.  Finally, reboot.

After that, the calendar sync should work.

Hope that helps!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat