cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusic help!!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Fusic help!!!!!!

ok i have an lg fusic and i have music on my memory card. I want to know how do u make the music on my memory card into ringtones for my phone. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Fusic help!!!!!!

1. use an audio editor like Audacity for the PC to slice the file down into a 30second or less file
2. save it as a mp3 file
3. You can try putting it on the ringtones folder and see if that makes it work, but more likely you'll have to
4. upload it to the internet using one of many free 3g uploader sites, then download it from said website using your phone.

good luck!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I already posted this post in another thread, but here it is again.

You can not use files on your memory card as ringtones at all on the LG Fusic. There is a post on how to do this. I have the Fusic but have not tried this myself.

See this site: Add MP3 ringtones to your LG Fusic.

Also note, I have tried to send them to myself on those 3g upload sites, they do not work at all.

Iron, the LG Fusic is very different than most phones.

Highlighted
Journeyman

3g worked for me with no problems whatsoever.

Highlighted
Journeyman

What 3g one did you try and use successfully on the LG Fusic?

Like I said I have tried many of those sites with no luck in downloading music that way nor in being able to save them as ringtones.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat