cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gawd and golly gee. Ring Back tone changes LG Optimus S

Patron

Gawd and golly gee. Ring Back tone changes LG Optimus S

Not that I'm slow but it's taken me hours, lol, just to figure out how to post a new question.

I've a song that I want to use as my ring back, or what my callers hear while they wait for me to answer the phone. The thing is I can't figure out how to change the ring back or even if it's possible.

Is it and how if it is.

Thanks bunches in advance

Message was edited by: forbesdavis

6 REPLIES 6
Wizard

Re: Gawd and golly gee. Ring Back tone changes LG Optimus S

Click ditigal lounge at the top of this page, then "Call Tones".

Patron

Maybe I am slow, I don't want to buy one, I have one that is currently a ring tone, but I want it to be my ring back instead. I can't find a place on my phone to change the ring back tone. Is this what I am supposed to find on Digital Lounge the Call tones?

Thanks for your prompt reply before I do appreciate your input.

Highlighted
Wizard

Changing the ring tone is free (changing the sound you hear when someone calls you).  This can be done on your phone by selecting any MP3 file as your ring tone.

Changing the call tone is mostly not free (changing the sound the caller hears when they call you).  This is done on the Digital Lounge on the Sprint site.  If you find a free call tone, it's probably some marketing campaign.

Master

You cannot use your own soundfiles for calltones, The only way to get them is to purchase them from Sprint as they need to be stored on their servers for the caller to hear them when they call you. They are $250+tax for 90 days. "MyAccount>Digital Lounge>Calltones"

Wizard

Levi, on my screen, I don't see the decimal in your post about the $2.50 expense.  haha, that would be a huge fee!

Master

LOL, For what you get for that $2.50 it seems like $250 since you can purchase the whole song for $.99 anywhere.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat