cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I fix "Low on space" can't text anyone? LG Optimus S phone

Highlighted
Journeyman

How do I fix "Low on space" can't text anyone? LG Optimus S phone

I was trying to find the NASCAR app. I didn't find it and now the next day I'm unable to text anyone Phone say "LOW ON SPACE" to clear files I have only 6 pictures 0 videos. Went to the store for help they told me to hook it to my computer!!! I said WHAT? and how and got nothing

Someone please help this old grandma 60yrs PLEASE

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
GrandMaster

do you happen to have a ton of texts on the phone or anything like that? which phone do you have? knowing which phone you have will make a big difference on how they walk you through checking what is eating up your memory.

also for site safety you'll want to change your screen name to something that doesnt include any personal info..im guessing your screen name is also your phone number..go to the top of this page and hover your cursor over the "my sprint" and you'll get a drop down...3rd column should be "change your sprint.com user name" select that and youre off and going.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat