Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do u forward texts to multiple contacts using the lg rumor touch

4 REPLIES
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: How do u forward texts to multiple contacts using the lg rumor touch

Then why do I get animated pictures?  I can view them but seperate from the sound. My wife got them both to work at one time before but

does not know how she did it. I just bought her this phone so we are new at it.

Master

The Picture Mail service Sprint uses, Syniverse, Does not support animated text messaging.

Journeyman

Thank you would have never figured that on out and I could not find that in the manual.

Now if I can just figure out how to view the animated picture in picture mail while playing sound.

My wife did it once but don't know how she did it. When I try it you view the pic or play the sound

and can not get them both at the same time.

Master

ok, so you're tapping on the message you want to forward and then tapping "more" for the forward option. select a contact or call log entry for your first "send to" recipient, then you'll see the compose message screen. if you tap in the first line where the recipient is displayed, the next screen will show "send to (1) and as use click on other contacts or call log entries they fill up in the send to field separated by commas.

Journeyman

How do u forward texts to multiple contacts using the lg rumor touch

How in the world do you forward or send  text Multiple contacts?

Also is there away to play MMS. Someone sends me a picture mail I can play the sound seperate

from the picture or video is there away to view this all at one time?

Tags (2)