cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the virtual lock/unlock key to the original?

Highlighted
Journeyman

How to change the virtual lock/unlock key to the original?

I just got my LG Rumor Touch and I don't know whether it happened after upgrade or when I was changing settings but my virtual lock/unlock slide key turned from (originally) long  left-to-right key to (new) short left-or-right key. Any ideas how to change back to original?

Message was edited by: 6541128

6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: How to change the virtual lock/unlock key to the original?

Mine changed also. I'm sure it happened when I downloaded the software update. Resetting the phone might change it back, but

it's probably not worth it.

Journeyman

hsquared1968 wrote:

Mine changed also. I'm sure it happened when I downloaded the software update. Resetting the phone might change it back, but

it's probably not worth it.

Yes the New Unlock scheme is part of the last update...  Does it not work for you?  Let me know what you think.

Journeyman

I think the original poster was more interested in changing to the original lock/unlock key than I am.

The only problem I have with the phone is the backlight going off during calls, locking the display.

But that's another subject.

Journeyman

Thanx LGProductPro and hsquared1968,

thats what I thought also, its part of update. So far I like it, took me couple days to get used to it, but it not bad.

Message was edited by: 6541128

Journeyman

Thank You all for your replys, as we all figured out its part of an update. Personally I don't think it looks ugly, just little less room to wiggle when unlocking, on good side, now you can unlock it both ways.

Journeyman

Reseting doesnt help i had it master reset and it still is the 2 bars

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat