cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Husband died n left recorded voice memo on our LG LX350, how can I record it onto computer or something?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Husband died n left recorded voice memo on our LG LX350, how can I record it onto computer or something?

My husband died 4 months ago and I just now found he had been playing with our phone the night he died, how can I record that off the phone?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Husband died n left recorded voice memo on our LG LX350, how can I record it onto computer or something?

Umm... Was it left as a voicemail? Or memo?

Journeyman

Re: Husband died n left recorded voice memo on our LG LX350, how can I record it onto computer or something?

Kind of both places. He left short memo message and his voice is the one who set up our voicemail box.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi,

I'm very sorry for the loss of your husband. But, it's wonderful that you have his voice on your phone. Don't ever delete it! I'm sure that it is a comfort to hear his voice.

My brother passed away unexpectedly a few years ago. I don't know why, but I called his phone and heard his voice mail away message and felt some closure after listening.

I wanted to record it and not lose it.

I have a little Tape Recorder that I bought at Radio Shack. I also have a Telephone Microphone Pickup that attaches to the phone. The mic. has a suction cup that I placed on the back of the upper Flip portion of my phone. It recorded the message perfectly.

Now I have it on a little tape cassette that can't be erased.

I never thought of putting it on the PC, but I'm sure you would do the same thing. Just plug the mic. into the mic. socket on the PC and record it.

I wish you success.

Rich

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sorry for your lost...

What you might be able to do is go to Radio Shack, and get a 3.5mm audio cable, plug that into the phone, and plug the other end to your computers recorder port (the red one) and record the the voice by using windows voice recorder, that might work... basically instead of a mic, it woul be recording whatever is playing.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat