cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot send pics from Rumor Touch to my e-mail?!

Journeyman

I cannot send pics from Rumor Touch to my e-mail?!

I have entered my e-mail address several times in my "places" so I can send pictures from my phone there, but it never works.  I have an LG Rumor Touch.  What am I doing wrong?  I need to get all of these pictures off of my phone and onto my hard drive.  Is there a USB cable I can purchase and unload them all at once?  Thank you for any advice!

4 REPLIES

Re: I cannot send pics from Rumor Touch to my e-mail?!

Kayaly, Have you tried sending it as a picture message to the email address like you would to a phone?

Journeyman

Hummmm, I just tried it and that didn't work either.....?

Highlighted

Kayaly, When you try to send do you get an error? Do you have a data plan? If so are you having any issues accessing the internet? There is a way to connect your phone to your computer with a usb cord to sync your pictures that way.

Before using your phone’s mass storage capabilities, you need to prepare your phone’s settings to synchronize with your desktop or laptop computer. Once you have connected the phone to the computer, you can transfer your data to or from the micro SD card.

1. With the micro SD card inserted, connect your phone to your computer using a compatible USB cable.

2. The USB Connection menu should open automatically; select Connect to PC. If the menu doesn’t open, then touch > Main Menu > (slide the screen up) > Tools > Mass Storage > Connect to PC.

3.Go to  Start-My Computer or Computer-Check the Mass Storage Drive- double click on drive- open the picture folder(DCIM)- transfer pictures over to your desktop or laptop computer.

http://support.sprint.com/support/tutorial/Transfer_Media_Files_via_USB_Cable_Windows_Rumor_TouchTM_...

Journeyman

I do have an unlimited data plan; I get no error message; I have no problem accessing the web from my phone.  I will try using the usb solution as soon as I get a cable that is compatible.  Thanks for your help!

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.