cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just baught a lg rumor2 from ebay and want to make sure its a basic phone?

Journeyman

I just baught a lg rumor2 from ebay and want to make sure its a basic phone?

I just baught a lg rumor2 from ebay. When I called sprint customer service it took the guy 10 min to figure out I wanted to check and ensure the esn was clear and he kept telling me yes of course it is you baught it new through best buy. I explainrf no I purchased a 4th phone through ebay. After all of that I didn't want to ask more questions. Can anyone tell me I made the right choice and this is a Basic phone that doesn't require the monthly data plan cost??

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: I just baught a lg rumor2 from ebay and want to make sure its a basic phone?

Yes. the LG Rumour 2 is a basic phone so you are not going to get charged the 10.00 premuim data add-on charge.

Journeyman

Re: I just baught a lg rumor2 from ebay and want to make sure its a basic phone?

M3035072963,

Thanks for reaching out! The LG Rumour 2 is a basic phone and will not require the 10 dollar premium data charge. As long as the ESN is clear you can activate it on your account with no additional premium data charge. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Joseph

Sprint Social care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat