cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm not able to send our receive mms msgs on my LG STYLO 4

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm not able to send our receive mms msgs on my LG STYLO 4

Anybody know the correct settings for mms messages incoming and outgoing for LG STYLO 4???

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Journeyman

What do you mean by "correct" settings? Are you not receiving messages? 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I can receive and send regular text mags. But I cannot send or receive mms messages, and i can't download them either
Highlighted

Oh wow have your turned the device off for 5 min then turned it back on?

Good, Better, Best don't give up until your good is better than your best! Be the Aristocratic one and give KUDOS and push the Solution button.
Highlighted

Yes.

Highlighted

This might seem a little goofy, but we have to ask as part of troubleshooting. Have you tried sending an MMS to your own number? Does it come through? Also, what app are you sending messages through? Is it the stock messaging app or is it a third party app?

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Highlighted

I sent a mms be msg to myself and it said "not sent, try again"    same thing it continues to say every time. Also in using stock messaging app

Highlighted

I sent a mms be msg to myself and it said "not sent, try again"    same thing it continues to say every time. Also in using stock messaging app

Highlighted

So, you're not regularly using the stock messaging app? Are you sending the message while on the Sprint data network, or on WiFi? Are you on a call at the same time you're trying to send it?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Highlighted

Yes, many many times   I called Sprint and they said that they would reconfigure my settings then told me to shut off phone then turn on and it should be good......    nope STILL no mms msgs. And wondering why I can't find APN SETTINGS FOR LG STYLO 4 anywhere in the internet.... Please help us you can I'm seriously fed up with this

Highlighted

I would like to revisit a few questions that don't seem to have been answered yet. Are you on the Sprint network or on WiFi, when sending? You were unable to send one to yourself. Have you sat with someone trying to send it to you? Are they getting a reading that it's coming through on their phone? Have you been on an active phone call when trying to send the message?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat