cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help with my Rumor2

Highlighted
Patron

I need help with my Rumor2

I have a Rumor2, when I first got it it had data enabled but I cancelled  it after a month, and before I cancelled it I might of turned data  'off' from my phone. My parents got phones and now we all have data  enabled. When I check my account online, it says my phone has data  enabled, but when I try to used the internet I get a message that says  "data has been locked" I already tried turning the data back "on" from  my phone but it won't let me, I get the same message. So how can I  change this so I can use the internet?

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: I need help with my Rumor2

I am sorry you are having problems with unlocking the data on your phone. What I see from the menu matrix there may be 2 options to remove the data lock. Go to menu, settings,more,  data and chose the option to turn on.

Another option you may want to try is menu, settings, more, restrict and lock(it may ask for a lock code, usually the default lock code is the last 4 of your phone number unless you have changed it), and go to lock data and make sure it is unlocked.

Ray

Highlighted
Patron

Re: I need help with my Rumor2

thank you so much! the second option worked for me

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat