cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMEI incompatible with brand when activating Nexus 5x.

Highlighted
Journeyman

IMEI incompatible with brand when activating Nexus 5x.

I purchased an unlocked Nexus 5x and I believe i need it's IMEI added to sprints database. I have read several older posts that end with the the person with the issue private messaging the IMEI number to someone and Sprint and problem solved. please help cause this is a giant pain and I need a working phone

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Hey there bjmerck let me help you out with that. Will you please send me a message with the IMEI of your phone? And to clarify, you are trying to have the phone active on the Sprint network, right?

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."

Have you attempted to activate the phone on your end? Whether that have been in store or on line?

Highlighted

Yes I have. In store, online and over the phone with tech support. They all said the IMEI was incompatible, yet this is a cdma unlocked phone. There are several community chats that cover this topic. I need the IMEI number added to sprints database

Highlighted

I can do that for you. I just need for you to send me a private message with the following information: 

• IMEI
  • memory size (if available in more then 1 size)
  • account number
  • Phone number swapping the device to (if you already have an existing acct)

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat