cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a valid...super sure way to put ringtones on the LG Rumor Touch?

Journeyman

Is there a valid...super sure way to put ringtones on the LG Rumor Touch?

I have been looking at other threads, and websites suggested by ppl on how to put ringtones on my Rumor Touch....and none of them have worked!! I really want the ringtones cuz of course i don't want my phone to be lame!! LoL! So plz if anybody could help me wit some info on that....really reliable info on that, i would really appreciate it!! Thanks..looking forward to reading the reliable results!!

Tags (2)
14 REPLIES 14
Wizard

Re: Is there a valid...super sure way to put ringtones on the LG Rumor Touch?

Down load them from the Digital Lounge.

dd

Wizard

If you are a little more tech inclined then try ventone.com.

dd

Journeyman

I tried ventones...they dont have my phone in their database....and at digital lounge, you have to pay..nobody pays for ringtones no more, man!! lol

Journeyman

I use myxer.com for my ringtones. It's free, except for some songs which are clearly marked, and allows you to customize the songs already uploaded or to upload songs from your computer to turn into ring tones! I found out about it a few years ago and have had zero issues with it. You can also make your own wallpapers, etc... Good luck to you.

Journeyman

what i saw was you basiclly create ur .mp3 ringtone, right, and then you remame the extension to .3g2

when u place ur "ringers on ur phone" you then go to ringers, and change it, and when hte option comes up like where do u want to get the ringers from, go to my video, and click the one that is ur "mp3" from ur computer... thats how i saw , im waiting for mine to figure out some more info. but yeah

*dont have a rumor touch now, but getting it on MONDAY !!! or TUESDAY!!

Journeyman

Did anyone figure this out? I want to buy this phone but currently have ringers downloaded from Myxer on my Reclaim. I dont want a phone that I cant get ringtones for besides from the digital lounge.

Journeyman

I don't think there is a phone that is unable to get ringers from myxer, I think its the carriers that can cause issues. I had a reg rumor and had zero issues downloading ringers from myxer. If you're unsure, contact myxer to make sure, but I can't see that it would be an issue. Just make sure you have unlimited texts and web use!!

My sister has just upgraded to the LG Rumor Touch this week. All of our ringtones have come from Myxer.com and some from funformobile.com. She got her  first ringtone from Myxer and it works perfectly. Go to m.myxer.com on your phone easy. We haven't paid for ringtones on years!!!

Journeyman

But do you have a Data Plan with your phone? I had the unfortunate experience of finding out that not only does Sprint charge $2.50 for the ringer, but that they also charge you an internet acess fee to retreive your purchased ringtone. Its rediculous.

Journeyman

No one actually pays for ringtones anymore! Myxer.com is the way to go, but, yes, you do need unlimited texting and web usage for it to be worth it...

Highlighted
Journeyman

hey karr,

goto myxer.com let me know what you think thank you!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat