cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G2 Acting up (freezing at odd times) and other problems

Journeyman

LG G2 Acting up (freezing at odd times) and other problems

Since the begging of the year my LG G2 (about 6 months old at this time) started to act up at different times.  The symptoms are as follows

In previously working areas - freeze up (back button would not turn on display with one push and a prolonged push would popup the shutdown/restart menu).  All touch sensitivity on the screen would dis-appear.  My only choice would be to do a shutdown or restart which would not work right ways due to the lack of touch sensitivity but after a couple of tries.

I'm also annoyed by the Cable Company WiFi which will popup whenever I'm close to one of those so-called Free hotspots. In trying to avoid this popup whenever I really need to use the data portion of the phone I have set the following, although it hasn't solved the problem

Network Notification - off

Wi-Fi auto controls - off

Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep - Only when plugged in

Scanning always available - off

Wi-Fi signal weak - on

Battery saving for Wi-Fi - on

Is anyone's LG G2 working flawlessly and if so what are you doing to it?  My opinion is that the problem starts with Sprint with the all the loaded extra crap which I never use, but they only I can get some satisfaction is when they loose me as a customer which in the works (no more extending my service plan after it expires).

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: LG G2 Acting up (freezing at odd times) and other problems

sbaxevanis,

Thanks for the post. This definitely does sound like a frustrating situation. I would advise having this device issues looked at by our techs in store. They will be the most qualified to look at your issue.

Sean L
Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat