cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G2

Journeyman

LG G2

I recently have had problems with my LG G2 with connectivity and voice problems. When I use the phone, the other side says they can't hear me and i have to yell. When I connect to my network at home, i don't get more than one bar of connection and most times you can't see any bars. Went to Sprint today and they say the technology of my LG G2 is ahead of Sprints network Spark and they will catch up with my phone in a couple of months. I don't think that is an solution to my problem. I spoke with customer service this morning and they are sending Airave and hopefully that will help with the signal. Any possible solutions. Sprint was quick to let me know that this documention will be recorded in my files

9 REPLIES 9
Master

Re: LG G2

jhawk5555. I want to help! I would like to take a look in your area. In order to do so may I please have your zip and cross streets? Also, how long has this been an issue? Please let me know. *Jazmine Social Care
Journeyman

I got a free Airave 2.5 from Sprint and 4.4 was updated. Still random problems with signal being 0-1 bars sometimes. Have to use CDMA for best signal.  My cross roads are 64th street and Monticello Road, Shawnee Kansas 66218. Dont know if i ever get 4g. Seems always 3G.

Master

jhawk5555.

What type of phone do you have? On your Airave device, are all the lights currently on? Are they all showing green?

*Clyde
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

LG G2. Yes all the lights are showing green and when you diall *99 you hear the beeps and the message

Master

jhawk5555. I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your phone and Airave. Please visit www.voiptest.packet8.net, then click apply test to test out the speed of your internet.
We need:
Upload Speed
Download Speed
Packets Lost
Quality of Service
With the speed test results, email us at sprintcares@sprint.com along with your name, phone number and pin/security question answer. Mirleine Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

Hey jhawk i have pretty much same issue with signal on my G2,how do i get that Airave thing from Sprint for free?

Master

jasonholman,

Please send us a private message with your phone #, PIN, a link to this thread and any other information that you can provide to assist us with checking on this for you. We will check on what can be done to get you an airave. Do you have broadband or DSL internet service where you live? That is one of the requirements.

How to send a Private Message:

You will have to be logged in with your username to send us a Private Message: Then click on our Sprint Social Care avatar, that will take you to our Bio page, then on the right hand side under Actions, click on Send private message. That will bring up your Private Messages tab and you can compose a message that will just go to Sprint Social Care. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Have a Great Day!

Thank you,

Barry

Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Thank you for your reply,unfortunately i do not have the services you mentioned,i use my phone for those services,or at least would like to,but due to the lack of signal at times,things get choppy and slow.i do enjoy the LG G2 and its functions,but i cant seem to enjoy for long periods of time. I switched from Metro PCS to Sprint in hopes of greater coverage,better quality,but majority of time my signal sucks. At home and at work. At least with Metro i had signal at home and enough signal at times,to text,only at work,now with Sprint its iffy most times,unless im in a metropolitan area,thats understandable.i just thought id get what im paying for,all thats come down to is paying for a phone upgrade really. I thought Sprint had the best everything. One other issue is i was under the impression that with this phone,i could be talking and web browsing at the same time?im dissatisfied with my services signal quality. Ive become to think this switching companies was a mistake. Higher bills for less signal quality,cant even purchase things without signing up for this or that,all im looking for is to have good service,and the freedom to buy as i wish and have the payment added to my bill,without having to be forced into signing up for something else that i dont want,i go to anauthorized Sprint dealer each month and pay cash for my bill. Ive had prior issues and complaints with E-transactions to my bank acct before. Too much hassle. I should not be descriminated as to if im signed up for this or that,to be able to purchase from App Store or Games that i play,this is so ridiculous.Do i have to purchase a prepaid credit card to make purchases,while my Sprint acct says i have 200 plus to spend?Frustrated.

Master

jasonholman,

Thank you for your feedback. I hate to hear that your are experiencing service issues in your area at this time. We can certainly look into this for you. May I start by getting your zip code and nearest cross streets please? This was way I could check on the status of the towers in your area. This very well could be the reason you are not able to talk and use the web at the same time. May I ask how long you have had your LG G2?

Alex
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat