cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G6 Android Oreo (8.0) update

Community Manager

Re: LG G6 Android Oreo (8.0) update

PM me your number.  I got access to the Google servers this week!!  MUUUUUAHAHAHAHAHA!

No, seriously, I can see if you registered for RCS.

GrandMaster

i think we turned that off last time..i kept getting the notifications but it wasnt active as of yet for the G6. that was about a month ago roughly i think.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Avrcp 1.5 was on nougat also. The track info plays when i am playing and audio sounds ok. I do notice they have a permanotif for selecting between phone and bluetooth for audio. Im pretty disappointed that i reset my phone and stereo to see the same results.

GrandMaster

i noticed that as well..makes it a tad bit easier if you are not wanting to advertise your call through your speakers though lol..

@od1nsnymn wrote:

Avrcp 1.5 was on nougat also. The track info plays when i am playing and audio sounds ok. I do notice they have a permanotif for selecting between phone and bluetooth for audio. Im pretty disappointed that i reset my phone and stereo to see the same results.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community Manager

@od1nsnymn wrote:

There are several versions.  They are within developer mode.

Journeyman

DiDid you ever get an answer on what bluetooth changes were made from previous to current software update?

Community Manager

Yes, I already mentioned it. Various versions of AVRCP was added, from v1.4 to 1.6 and various Bluetooth Audio Codecs.

Journeyman

What versions were available in Nougat? 

Community Manager

@od1nsnymn wrote:

What versions were available in Nougat? 

1.3 and 1.4 I believe with 1.4 being the default. 

GrandMaster

one other thing i have came across a few times now are notifications for apps not responding...even if its an app i havent used the whole day..and any semi active apps that have been recently used have been cleared.

i still need to do a cache/partition wipe on the phone..hopefully i'll remember to do it this weekend...like i forgot to do last week lol...and all of this week.

Community Manager

Are you talking about the notification will not go away?

GrandMaster

no i get a notification that pops up and says "*insert app name here* is not responding" and gives me an option to either report it or close it. i have only noticed it happening with two apps so far so it might be something with them and O..

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat