cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G6 lost connection

Highlighted
Journeyman

LG G6 lost connection

So the other day after waking up from a nap I noticed my phone no longer has any connection to Sprint's network. No calls, no text and no data. I have taken the phone to one of Sprint's repair centers and talked to tech both over the phone and through chat. No one was able to figure out the problem and since I opted out of insurance for the first time ever I have to send the phone to LG.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this? I know there have been some connection issues but this is different.

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: LG G6 lost connection

That's truly weird @JSouth72.  I will tell you that we aren't hearing a large number of DOA devices like that, but I'll keep my ear to the ground.  It might be interesting to hear what LG says happened.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat