cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G6 messages issue

Journeyman

LG G6 messages issue

With my g6 it takes to long to send messages sometimes it wont send it it takes like 3 4 tries to send a message i don't know whats wrong with it.

8 REPLIES 8
GrandMaster

Re: LG G6 messages issue

is this happening while inside of a building? outside? are you talking about the regular texts? group texts? pic mail? longer than usual texts?

and what all have you attempted so far on your side to troubleshoot?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

@Aadilsafi, just wanted to check in with you. Are you still needing assistance with your phone? If so, please refer to the questions in the previous message, so we can begin figuring out what is happening.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

the issues not in any building or such things like that. it happens every where and i have this issues with regular texts

Wizard

How long has this been going on?

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Journeyman

since i have update to the new android version 8.0

GrandMaster

fully make sure the Google messaging app is fully updated as well as the carrier services app. you might have to clear the data and cache on the messaging app..actually you might try downloading another texting app to make sure the issue is with the stock app or not..if it is then uninstall the new app and then clear the data/cache on the stock app..you will more than likely loose your texts in there..but that should clear it up. there might be some other options the agent can do on their side to try and clear it so wait for the agents response before doing the cache/data clear.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

i have tried another app with another app for a while its good but then after sometimes its like the same i have tried clearing data and cache...

GrandMaster

then at this point an agent will need to do a refresh on your line itself on their end. i have the G6 with zero texting issues...well up until i just jinxed myself lol.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat