ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G7 Sprint shows Invalid sim for different carrier. I have been assured that my device is unlocked

Journeyman

LG G7 Sprint shows Invalid sim for different carrier. I have been assured that my device is unlocked

I am not able to use sim card for any other carrier even though sprint customer support assured that the device is unlocked and capable of using it on any other carrier. I need to travel internationally as well as for work purpo

6 REPLIES 6
Wizard

Re: LG G7 Sprint shows Invalid sim for different carrier. I have been assured that my device is u...

Hey. Let me look into this and see what's going on. Did you follow the tips in this link while the unlock was in progress? SOLUTION: Sprint Hints for Successful Unlocks

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

Re: LG G7 Sprint shows Invalid sim for different carrier. I have been assured that my device is u...

Yes, its 100% unlockable as per CSR. 

Journeyman

Also, its 100% paid off.

Wizard

Alright. I can submit a ticket for this issue. I'm sending you a PM now.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

PM replied, thank you!

@QueenK wrote:

Alright. I can submit a ticket for this issue. I'm sending you a PM now.

Wizard

Awesome. I sent you another message.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat