cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG LX370 Problom with mms, please help

Journeyman

LG LX370 Problom with mms, please help

i have the lg lx370 and i am having a major issue with mms on sending to att, ive called sprint and they said that they were going to send some sort of signal and it still didnt work, can maybe someone help me please, btw i can recieve picture mail just not send it

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: LG LX370 Problom with mms, please help

Hello sgwkiip,

Sorry to hear about your Picture Mail issues.  You can try to power cycle you phone to see if it will resolve this issue.  Power cycling will re-register your phone to the network.  You power cycle the phone by turning the phone off, removing the battery, reinstalling the battery and then turn the phone back on.

If you continue to experience problems with sending MMS, are experiencing a problem with sending messages to just AT&T or you experiencing problems with other carriers? What error messages are you getting?

Thanks,

Tami

SprintCares

Highlighted
Journeyman

its just with att, i havent had anyother friends with other than att, are you guys having trouble sending to that company?

Message was edited by: sgwkiip

Highlighted
Wizard

Is if giving you an error message or does the person tell you that they did not receive it?  If you are getting an error message, what is the message?

Thanks,

Tami

SprintCares

Highlighted
Journeyman

i am not getting an error message at all, and the person on the otherside is not recieving it

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat